Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Company Outing

It was a nice and cozy Saturday, the 8th of November. We are currently experience waiting time to those who didn't yet arrive for the calling time of 5:30 a.m. I was the one who arrived first in the office followed by our utility and then came after one of my colleagues.

Around 8:30 a.m. We packed up and also we gather our things which we are going to bring in our company overnight.

We arrive around 10 a.m. in the island and was amazed about the resort. Too bad its just a simple resort with expensive foods on the menu. Their pools are great but not too great that you can say WOW a nice place. Good thing they have a wi-fi connection which you can access anywhere near it. Too bad again, their wi-fi signal cannot reach where our room cottage was.

I like the food which our bosses brought. It's satisfying and when I feel satiated, I eat again, the food that we brought was the best. We have grilled pork, some fish soups and many others. I was so happy that I have bonded with my colleagues during these times. I missed our last outing that's why I'm making up to them that day.

No comments: